1990’s MTV LIQUID TELEVISION AEON FLUX CEL ANIMATION ART
Production Drawings are the building blocks of animation; through these drawings, the animator carefully plans the look and movement of each character. Drawings are refined (often using different colored pencils) until the animator is satisfied with the look, detail, and degree of motion for each character. At this point, cels are created by tracing drawings onto clear acetate. Production Drawings provide perhaps the most intimate look in the animation process.
- MTV'S 1991 – 1995 Cult Hit, AEON FLUX
- One of a Kind Animation Production Drawing
- Graphite on Animation Paper
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity (COA) from MTV Studios
- The drawing is unframed and unmatted (Size: 12 Field i.e. 10.5”X12”)
- Please Note: Drawings are embossed with the MTV seal of authenticity.
This drawing was in the production of AEON FLUX
Æon Flux was created by Korean American animator Peter Chung (also the man behind Phantom 2040, which used the same animation style as Æon Flux).
Æon Flux: is an avant garde American science fiction animated television series that aired on MTV. It premiered in 1991 on MTV's Liquid Television experimental animation show as a six-part serial of short films, followed in 1992 by five individual short episodes. In 1995 a season of ten half-hour episodes aired as a stand-alone series.