1990’s MTV LIQUID TELEVISION BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD CEL ANIMATION ART
- One of a Kind Animation Production Drawing/ Partial Model Sheet
- Drawing & Ink Print on Animation Paper
- Beavis character is the only ink print section of this sheet.
- Printed at time of production
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity (COA) from MTV Studios
- The model sheet is unframed and unmatted animation paper (Size: 12 Field i.e. 10.5”X12”)
- In animation, a model sheet, also known as a character board, character sheet, character study or simply a study, is a document used to help standardize the appearance, poses, and gestures of an animated. Model sheets are required when large numbers of artists are involved in the production of an animated film to help maintain continuity in characters from scene to scene, as one animator may only do one shot out of the several hundred that are required to complete an animated feature film. A character not drawn according to the production's standardized model is referred to as off-model. (from wikipedia)
Beavis and Butt-head is an American animated television series created by Mike Judge. After the success of Judge's short film entitled Frog Baseball, which starred the characters Beavis and Butt-head and was featured in an episode of Liquid Television, the cable television channel MTV signed Judge to create a series with the same characters. The series aired from March 8, 1993 to November 28, 1997.
The show centers on a pair of teenagers, Beavis and Butt-head, who live in the fictional town of Highland, Texas. They wile away their time in sarcastic conversation, fantasizing about sex and masculinity, although they have no real-world experience with either thing. They attend Highland High (based on a real high school in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where Judge grew up) and occasionally work at part-time jobs, putting as little effort as possible into everything they do. They survive their misadventures without serious consequences, and with a generally contented, though critical (not apathetic) worldview. During each episode, Beavis and Butt-head watch and make fun of two or three music videos.
colored pencils) until the animator is satisfied with the look, detail, and degree of motion for each character. At this point, cels are created by tracing drawings onto clear acetate. Production Drawings provide perhaps the most intimate look in the animation process.