- MTV 's Smash Cartoon Hit Beavis and ButtHead - 1993
- One-of-a-Kind Animation Art
- Unframed and Unmatted
- Original Production Drawing 12 Field (10.5" x 12")
- MTV Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- MTV Studio Seal Embossed on the Drawing
- Please Note * Butthead has been cut, and adhered to the drawing during production
Beavis and Butt-head is an American animated television series created by Mike Judge. After the success of Judge's short film entitled Frog Baseball, which starred the characters Beavis and Butt-head and was featured in an episode of Liquid Television, the cable television channel MTV signed Judge to create a series with the same characters. The series aired from March 8, 1993 to November 28, 1997. The show centers on a pair of teenagers, Beavis and Butt-head, who live in the fictional town of Highland, Texas. They wile away their time in sarcastic conversation, fantasizing about sex and masculinity, although they have no real-world experience with either thing. They attend Highland High (based on a real high school in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where Judge grew up) and occasionally work at part-time jobs, putting as little effort as possible into everything they do. They survive their misadventures without serious consequences, and with a generally contented, though critical (not apathetic) worldview. During each episode, Beavis and Butt-head watch and make fun of two or three music videos.