1990’s NICKELODEON TELEVISION ROCKO’S MODERN LIFE ANIMATION ART
- NICKELODEON & NICKTOONS 1993-1996 Cartoon Hit
- Rocko’s Modern Life
- Original Hand Painted Production Cel
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity (COA) and studio seal from Nickelodeon Studios
- Displayed on Color Reproduction Background
- The cel is unframed and unmatted (Cel size: 12 Field)
- Cels are vintage, may be stuck together & should not be separated.
This cel was used to make an episode of Rocko’s Modern Life
Rocko's Modern Life is an American TV animated series, the fourth of Nickelodeon's Nicktoons, created by Joe Murray and aired for four seasons from 1993 to 1996. The show was based around the surreal, parodic adventures of an anthropomorphic wallaby named Rocko, and his life in the city of O-Town. The program was produced by Joe Murray Productions and Nickelodeon Studios, and occasionally by Games Productions. The show is laden with double entendres, sexual innuendos, and social commentary, some of which have been edited in rebroadcasts. Rocko's Modern Life ended production in 1996.
Rocko is a wallaby who has moved from his native Australia to the United States. But life in the United States isn't as idyllic as he had hoped it would be, for he is surrounded by annoying neighbors, tons of laundry, and life's issues in general. By Rocko's side to help him over the obstacles and through the challenges life throws at him are his best friend Heffer (a dim-witted bovine), his canine companion Spunky, and his neurotic buddy Filburt.