- Nicktoons Smash Hit Angry Beavers
- Limited Edition Artist Proof/Publisher Proof Cel of 30
- Featuring Daggett & Norbert
- With gold Nickelodeon Seal of Authenticity
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity issued by Nickelodeon Studios
- The cel is unframed and unmatted
- Please note the the cel you are receiving will be a different number than the one shown.
The Angry Beavers is an American animated television series created by Mitch Schauer for Nickelodeon. The series revolves around Daggett and Norbert Beaver, two young beaver brothers who have moved out of their parents' home to become bachelors in the forest near the fictional Wayouttatown, Oregon. The show premiered in the United States on April 19, 1997 and ended on June 11, 2001. The series has also appeared in syndication on Nickelodeon Canada. The complete series has also been released on DVD in Region 1 by Shout! Factory.
There was often tension between Schauer and Nickelodeon, with the channel imposing seemingly arbitrary restrictions on the show's content, including bleeping out the words "Shut up!" in the premiere episode. The show was very popular and was renewed for four seasons, but Schauer continued to push against the network's Standards and Practices division. In the final episode, "Bye Bye Beavers", the Beavers are informed by mail that their show is cancelled, and they openly criticize the network for cancelling shows and re-running them for years. The final set of episodes were not aired in the original run, and only showed up when the show aired on the Nicktoons channel. "Bye Bye Beavers" has never been aired. (from Wikipedia)