1990’s MTV LIQUID TELEVISION BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD CEL ANIMATION ART
These cels were used to animate the Beavis and Butt-Head episode, "Mr Anderson's Balls".
- MTV'S 1993 Smash Hit Cartoon BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD
- Original one-of-a-Kind Hand Painted Production Cel
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity (COA) from MTV
- Studio Seal from MTV Studios
- Displayed on Reproduction Concept Background.
- The cel is unframed and unmatted (11.5” X12”)
- Please note: Cels are vintage, may be stuck together & should not be separated.
This cel was used to make an episode of BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD
Beavis and Butt-head is an American animated television series created by Mike Judge. After the success of Judge's short film entitled Frog Baseball, which starred the characters Beavis and Butt-head and was featured in an episode of Liquid Television, the cable television channel MTV signed Judge to create a series with the same characters. The series aired from March 8, 1993 to November 28, 1997.
The show centers on a pair of teenagers, Beavis and Butt-head, who live in the fictional town of Highland, Texas. They wile away their time in sarcastic conversation, fantasizing about sex and masculinity, although they have no real-world experience with either thing. They attend Highland High (based on a real high school in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where Judge grew up) and occasionally work at part-time jobs, putting as little effort as possible into everything they do. They survive their misadventures without serious consequences, and with a generally contented, though critical (not apathetic) worldview. During each episode, Beavis and Butt-head watch and make fun of two or three music videos.